A sorta kinda word of warning...

Discussions About Hand held Injectors
wayne-n-nc
Medium Smoker

Re: A sorta kinda word of warning...

Postby wayne-n-nc » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:20 pm

yeah as I said...I'm sure they've improved in the years since I bought mine, and I know they have their place..but I do think the 'lack of performance' of the ones I have seen can (and do) put people off MYO...
Football season is here! Go Panthers! Keep pounding! 2017 record to date: 9-4...

DougE
Site Admin

Postby DougE » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:21 pm

wayne-n-nc wrote:yeah as I said...I'm sure they've improved in the years since I bought mine, and I know they have their place..but I do think the 'lack of performance' of the ones I have seen can (and do) put people off MYO...

I agree with you and I believe it also makes people wonder if a crank machine is just going to be more of the same, or if they truly are better than the piece of crap hand held injector they been cussing.
When they idiot proof something, they always build a better idiot.

wayne-n-nc
Medium Smoker

Postby wayne-n-nc » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:52 pm

it certainly did me...it was literally years before I decided to take the plunge...and even then, I was very very nervous about it!
Football season is here! Go Panthers! Keep pounding! 2017 record to date: 9-4...

burge
Banned

Postby burge » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:31 am

I have the rayo and it works okay and they last forever but to be truthful nothing beats a crank. Cheapest crank you can buy is the excel. Beauty of it is that if the spring should break it actually works just as good if not better I have the silver one and its my to go roller on vacation

Return to “Hand held Injectors”