Premier supermatic Twin

Discussions About Hand held Injectors
lstmaxx
Light Smoker

Premier supermatic Twin

Postby lstmaxx » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:43 pm

This is by far the best handheld I have used.I got one that is about 8yrs old & still does fine.Just bought a new one today 8-) .I use gambler,gambler tube cut,SF,Gizeh,& zig zag tubes on it.I get berettta tubes sometimes,they are a lil to short for the twin.
If you are looking for a handheld locally at the shops I recommend getting the premier twin.

sullen
Light Smoker

Re: Premier supermatic Twin

Postby sullen » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:59 pm

I can't say enough good things about this. I think it gets a bad rap because almost all the other injectors are garbage. All the reviews I find to be a bit biased (perhaps from bad experiences with the old top injectors!? (LOL) ) I even had a single Premier injector, I don't think it was the sinle supermatic, but either way, it sucked too..
All written reviews aside, I only know one other guy who does RYO deal and he swears by his TOM, yet, I can bang out smokes faster than him and the finished product is the same quality.

I've had this for a long time, and used many different cuts of tobacco with it through the years. Long before the shakedown in 2009 I've had it, so it's seen the different types of cuts, and I've since switched from regular to menthol, not that that really matters, but never had any problem with any brand reg or men.
I probably settled on using this as my main machine in 05 or 06. I have a backup incase it breaks, but I still haven't had to use it. Almost a decade old and god knows how many tubes it has packed...

I'm thinking of getting a Powermatic, electrics have came a long way, and this is the first machine that has given me thoughts of trying a new machine. The cranks are just simply not for me. The only con to the many pros for the PST would be that you can't do 100s. If you can, I can't imagine it being easy like it is rolling kings... So I haven't even tried... Just wanted to leave a good note to perhaps level out the terrible reputation this hidden gem has.

Sunnskin
Light Smoker

Postby Sunnskin » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Is there a difference between the premier supermatic twin and just the premier twin? I just purchased the premier twin and wondering if i made the wrong choice.

Nat611
Light Smoker

Postby Nat611 » Wed May 07, 2014 1:02 pm

I have the premier suppermatic Twin and it does Two cigs at once. I can't complain since the tobacco I bought was so dry that I had to sprinkle water on it to soften it up. I have to clean it every other time I use it, which slows down the process. If I pack it too much, the teeth rip the tubes.

Earl Grey
Light Smoker

Postby Earl Grey » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:14 am

I love my Premier Supermatic Twin. I've spent good money on the crank machines, and they bit the dust eventually. I bought the twin out of desperation and I've been cranking them out with this thing for about 7 or 8 years. I've had to replace the nozzles once from being worn out from overuse, but that's to be expected. You have to use the Premier brand twin though. My wife bought a couple knock-off brand twins and they died quickly. The spoons didn't hold up. I will continue to use one of these machines exclusively. I have never had a problem with it.

tubbs915
Light Smoker

Postby tubbs915 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:58 am

First post to the forums everyone names Ryan from southeast Michigan. Recently began ryo again after becoming lazy some years back, and although I had a zigzag king handheld as well as a T.O.M crank (several parts replaced) I bought this for the lolz when I went to begin my stocking of tobaccos at the local wild bills. Well it's not just for the lolz now as I've begun to get very used to the machine, and can spit out several cigs withing a few minutes. For the price I got it being somewhere around 9.99$ you can't really say much else. It does come with two replacement nozzles under the rubber bottom piece which is nice but I've used it on 1.5-2.5 packs a day now for about three months with no issue. Has rolled multiple cuts straight from the pouch, tin, or bag as well as several random trial blends I've throwing together to see what I like the most. Again thanks for having me in the forum, and for being the reason I decided ryo could be worth it through being properly informed.

burge
Banned

Postby burge » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:45 am

I have the premier crank machines the supermatic supermatic 2 and the excel all machines are going strong. Secret on the crank machines is to make sure you are not pressing down on the handle and I make tailor made smokes. I think that can be said for most of the premier line of tobacco makers

Return to “Hand held Injectors”