Top Cigarette Machine

Discussions About Hand held Injectors
CTsmoker
administration team member

Top Cigarette Machine

Postby CTsmoker » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Back when i first stuck my toe in the RYO waters, this was the injector that i went with. It's a wonder that i continued doing RYO, because this injector was a frustrating piece of crap. :x I put up with it for 3 days, and then i bought a crank machine. :lol:

Share your opinions below.

gilster
Light Smoker

Re: Top Cigarette Machine

Postby gilster » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:21 pm

HA! I started that way too - bought a little 5gram tin of tobacco and a carton of tubes and that stupid hand held injector - How naive we were:>) - I am surprised I too kept with it......the retailers had no idea what to suggest - there were a few dusty boxes of tabletop injectors sitting all lonely on a shelf - bet they thought they got suckered in by a sales rep to buy them.

It took looking around on the net and asking questions about the table top injectors to understand the full simple process and understand that hand held injectors are for those wee-hour nights when your table top injector breaks and you have no other alternative but to dig out that stupid hand held thingie....because, after RYO there is no way in the world you'll ever buy a pack of crappy commercial cigarettes - and they are all crappy now-with the FSC paper.

(Hey, I even sprang for one of those - nifty sounding handheld two-shooters - LMAO....Kids!)

mgzinia
Tobacco Tax Survivalist

Postby mgzinia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:35 pm

gilster wrote:HA! I started that way too - bought a little 5gram tin of tobacco and a carton of tubes and that stupid hand held injector - How naive we were:>) - I am surprised I too kept with it......the retailers had no idea what to suggest - there were a few dusty boxes of tabletop injectors sitting all lonely on a shelf - bet they thought they got suckered in by a sales rep to buy them.

It took looking around on the net and asking questions about the table top injectors to understand the full simple process and understand that hand held injectors are for those wee-hour nights when your table top injector breaks and you have no other alternative but to dig out that stupid hand held thingie....because, after RYO there is no way in the world you'll ever buy a pack of crappy commercial cigarettes - and they are all crappy now-with the FSC paper.

(Hey, I even sprang for one of those - nifty sounding handheld two-shooters - LMAO....Kids!)

The triple I bought seems to be working a little better, (operator error is all but gone) and it is making sub 5 minute packs.

mgzinia
Tobacco Tax Survivalist

Postby mgzinia » Sun May 28, 2017 6:41 pm

CTsmoker wrote:Back when i first stuck my toe in the RYO waters, this was the injector that i went with. It's a wonder that i continued doing RYO, because this injector was a frustrating piece of crap. :x I put up with it for 3 days, and then i bought a crank machine. :lol:

Gotta ask, are you a southpaw?

CTsmoker
administration team member

Postby CTsmoker » Sun May 28, 2017 10:40 pm

mgzinia wrote:
CTsmoker wrote:Back when i first stuck my toe in the RYO waters, this was the injector that i went with. It's a wonder that i continued doing RYO, because this injector was a frustrating piece of crap. :x I put up with it for 3 days, and then i bought a crank machine. :lol:

Gotta ask, are you a southpaw?

Nope. Righty.
Funny you should ask too, because i tried to use the crank machines left handed a few days ago and couldn't do it. I had to pull out the electric Powermatic and use it. :lol:

Return to “Hand held Injectors”