D&R 6.5mm Slide Injector

Discussions About Hand held Injectors
CTsmoker
administration team member

D&R 6.5mm Slide Injector

Postby CTsmoker » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:01 am

I bought this injector because the Ramback and Laramie slim tubes can not be stuffed with any of the crank or electric machines currently available. This injector will only stuff slim tubes, it will not stuff standard diameter tubes. The injector is smooth, and it's a little easier to use than the other handheld that i've had experience with(Top), but i still hate handhelds.

meflin
Medium Smoker

Re: D&R 6.5mm Slide Injector

Postby meflin » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 am

I have never stuffed a "slim" can you explain why I might be interested in the investment?

How does it affect draw flavor ect.

Meflin

CTsmoker
administration team member

Postby CTsmoker » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:50 am

meflin wrote:I have never stuffed a "slim" can you explain why I might be interested in the investment?

Meflin

The flavor comes through as really smooth and refined. Let's put it this way, you would be able to tolerate smoking Red Cap #7 :!: in a Ramback or Laramie Slim. The draw can be tricky. You're stuffing a slimmer stick with a HH injector. If you get the amount of tobacco right, no problem at all. If you don't get it right, well you know..............Image

mgzinia
Tobacco Tax Survivalist

Postby mgzinia » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:21 am

CTsmoker wrote:
meflin wrote:I have never stuffed a "slim" can you explain why I might be interested in the investment?

Meflin

The flavor comes through as really smooth and refined. Let's put it this way, you would be able to tolerate smoking Red Cap #7 :!: in a Ramback or Laramie Slim. The draw can be tricky. You're stuffing a slimmer stick with a HH injector. If you get the amount of tobacco right, no problem at all. If you don't get it right, well you know..............Image

bold statement about the red cap 7, with slimmer tube, perhaps this is possible, and not really questioning this as being possible or even likely, as much as the folly of red cap not giving these things away with a 3 pound purchase.

mrnjlw1090
Purveyor of Custom Cigarette Packs

Postby mrnjlw1090 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:32 pm

The Slim injector works like it should, though without the tamper i lost, it's a little difficult stuffing some slims sticks. Until the EXP 2000 comes out, it's not worth it to me yet. In fact the EXP 2000 should be out right now, or hopefully soon. They can come out several ways and stuffing 20 of these in one sitting with the hand-held gets old after a while. I can remember smoking Drum in a Ramback slim and could barely tolerate it, even though I could tolerate Bali Blue in a standard tube.
-Nick
I smoke because I like it!
Find me on You-tube at http://youtube.com/wolfen1057

Return to “Hand held Injectors”